A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Enguidanos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Enguidanos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Enguidanos
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Enguidanos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Enguidanos, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Enguidanos graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Enguidanos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Twin Cities Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- West Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Enguidanos MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Enguidanos practice?
- Dr. Stephen Enguidanos has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Enguidanos practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Niceville, FL.
See Niceville Surgeons and Niceville Orthopedic Surgeons.