A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Enguidanos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Enguidanos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Enguidanos
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Enguidanos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Enguidanos, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Enguidanos graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Enguidanos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Twin Cities Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- West Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Enguidanos MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Enguidanos practice?
- Dr. Stephen Enguidanos has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Enguidanos practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Niceville, FL.
See Niceville Surgeons and Niceville Orthopedic Surgeons.