Internist

Best Doctor Around, Especially Geriatrics show details Best Doctor Around, Especially Geriatrics
May 31st, 2012

A friend recommended Dr. Enloe to me. After my father moved in with me, I needed to find a doctor who accepted Medicare (a lot don't or won't any more) and he was her doctor. The time he spends with my father every time he sees him goes beyond anything I've experienced in modern medicine. Kind, gentle, caring and compassionate, he's also helped me with navigating my very new role as my father's caregiver.

Superb Doctor show details Superb Doctor
Jan 25th, 2012

I've been a patient of Dr Enloe, as well as most of my close friends who have gone to him based on my recommendation, for thirty years. He is absolutely the best! If he's taking new patients, you will be pleased.

Enloe is a rare breed: a Doctor who cares about you as a person, as well as a patient. show details Enloe is a rare breed: a Doctor who cares about you as a person, as well as a patient.
Apr 12th, 2011

Steve Enloe has been our internist for over 30 years. His integrity, skill, compassion and concern for patient well-being are remarkable. This Doctor is old-school: he cares about taking care of you, not about his income. His assistant, Jennifer, is also excellent: she cares about patients, helps them with issues, responds promtply to calls, and exhibits a rare type of caring professionalism. As a team, Dr. Enloe and Jennifer make going to the Doctors an experience that builds our confidence in our health. Enloe is a gift from the medical profession.