Internist

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
Best Doctor Around, Especially Geriatrics show details Best Doctor Around, Especially Geriatrics
May 31st, 2012

A friend recommended Dr. Enloe to me. After my father moved in with me, I needed to find a doctor who accepted Medicare (a lot don't or won't any more) and he was her doctor. The time he spends with my father every time he sees him goes beyond anything I've experienced in modern medicine. Kind, gentle, caring and compassionate, he's also helped me with navigating my very new role as my father's caregiver.

Superb Doctor show details Superb Doctor
Jan 25th, 2012

I've been a patient of Dr Enloe, as well as most of my close friends who have gone to him based on my recommendation, for thirty years. He is absolutely the best! If he's taking new patients, you will be pleased.

Very pleased with Dr. Enloe show details Very pleased with Dr. Enloe
by catherinewestlinn at Citysearch on May 25th, 2011 on citysearch.com

My father has been going to Dr. Enloe for years and has been treated thoughtfully and respectfully the whole time. I appreciate how quickly Dr. Enloe and his assistant Jennifer respond to appointment requests and the followups for lab results. In this world of high production, go-go-go, it`s nice to have a small town doctor type of practice with the service they provide. Compassion remains here with this doctor.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
Enloe is a rare breed: a Doctor who cares about you as a person, as well as a patient. show details Enloe is a rare breed: a Doctor who cares about you as a person, as well as a patient.
Apr 12th, 2011

Steve Enloe has been our internist for over 30 years. His integrity, skill, compassion and concern for patient well-being are remarkable. This Doctor is old-school: he cares about taking care of you, not about his income. His assistant, Jennifer, is also excellent: she cares about patients, helps them with issues, responds promtply to calls, and exhibits a rare type of caring professionalism. As a team, Dr. Enloe and Jennifer make going to the Doctors an experience that builds our confidence in our health. Enloe is a gift from the medical profession.

Dr. Enloe is the BEST doctor! show details Dr. Enloe is the BEST doctor!
by Gia66 at Citysearch on Oct 11th, 2010 on citysearch.com

Dr. Enloe couldn`t be a better more thorough and compassionate doctor. He is always on time and is NEVER late. His MA is equally as good! Jennifer runs her butt off to make sure calls get returned and patients seen. The day Dr. E, retires will be a very sad day. If he is even taking new patients, you should absolutely be grateful he is your doc.I LOVE HIM DEARLY! He has saved more than 1 life!Thank you`

by cleardiane on Oct 28th, 2006 on citysearch.com

Dr. Harp is on time, prepared and thorough. She is easy to talk with, thoughtful about solutions to medical problems and good with follow-up. When a specialist is required, she recommends other excellent doctors. Her staff is friendly and efficient.

by michael_bohm on May 15th, 2006 on citysearch.com

Service is not up to date. The doctor never follows up and usually refers you to another doctor. Basic items like BP, temp and pulse are never taken. Doctor usually does not return call. Basic calls to the Doctors nurse (medical assistant) is very rarely