Dr. Stephen Cole Eppes MD is male, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, and Infectious Disease.
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Eppes, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
He has special expertise in 7 Areas, including AIDSHIV Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome, Aseptic Meningitis, and Bacterial Meningitis.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Eppes graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eppes has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- St Francis Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eppes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Eppes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen C. Eppes practice?
Dr. Stephen Eppes practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, and Infectious Disease near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA and Newark, DE.
See Wilmington Pediatricians and Wilmington Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Esteban Eppes, Dr. Stefan Eppes, Dr. Stephan Eppes, Dr. Steve Eppes