A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Eppes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Eppes is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Eppes, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Aseptic Meningitis
- Bacterial Meningitis
- Cat-Scratch Disease
- Facial Paralysis
- Infectious Arthritis (septic arthritis)
- Infectious Disease
- Lyme Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Eppes graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Eppes has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eppes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen Eppes practice?
Dr. Stephen Eppes practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Wilmington Pediatricians and Wilmington Infectious Disease Doctors.