Learn more about Dr. Stephen Eppes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Eppes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Eppes, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Aseptic Meningitis
- Bacterial Meningitis
- Cat-Scratch Disease
- Facial Paralysis
- Infectious Arthritis (septic arthritis)
- Infectious Disease
- Lyme Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Eppes graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eppes has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Eppes MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Eppes practice?
- Dr. Stephen Eppes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Eppes practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Pediatricians and Wilmington Infectious Disease Doctors.