Learn more about Dr. Stephen Eppes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Eppes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eppes
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eppes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Eppes, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Aseptic Meningitis
- Bacterial Meningitis
- Cat-Scratch Disease
- Facial Paralysis
- Infectious Arthritis (septic arthritis)
- Infectious Disease
- Lyme Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Eppes graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eppes has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Eppes MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Eppes practice?
- Dr. Stephen Eppes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Eppes practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Pediatricians and Wilmington Infectious Disease Doctors.