Dr. Stephen Epstein Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Epstein?

Excellent Doctor

Posted on October 18th, 2012

I have known Dr. Epstein for many years and I have been a patient both at his office in Wheaton and now in Gaithersburg. Dr Epstein is kind, understanding, and has always been accurate and accessible. BTW, that's not his picture.

Rude Receptionist

Posted on August 26th, 2010

I wish I had seen the Doctor, I'm sure he would have been better then his rude receptionist. I was very turned off by this individual and ended up canceling my appointment due to this person's attitude .

Posted on October 2nd, 2014