A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Ertischek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Ertischek is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Ertischek, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ertischek graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ertischek has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Granville Medical Center
- Maria Parham Hospital
- Maria Parham Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen David Ertischek MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Ertischek practice?
- Dr. Stephen Ertischek has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Ertischek practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Oxford, NC.
See Oxford Internists and Oxford Geriatric Doctors.