A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Eskaros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Eskaros, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eskaros graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Eskaros has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Michael Eskaros MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Eskaros practice?
- Dr. Stephen Eskaros has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Eskaros practices Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Alamitos, CA.
See Los Angeles Anesthesiologists.