A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Eskin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Eskin, Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Hepatology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Can perform minimally invasive colonoscopies with smaller thinner scopes when incomplete colonoscopies occur using standard colonoscopes
Education & Awards
Dr. Eskin graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eskin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto General Hospital
- Coral Gables Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eskin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan