Learn more about Dr. Stephen Eskin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Eskin, Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Hepatology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Can perform minimally invasive colonoscopies with smaller thinner scopes when incomplete colonoscopies occur using standard colonoscopes
Education & Awards
Dr. Eskin graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eskin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto General Hospital
- Coral Gables Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Ira Eskin MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen I. Eskin practice?
- Dr. Stephen Eskin has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Eskin practices Internal Medicine and Hepatology near Hialeah, FL.
See Hialeah Internists and Hialeah Hepatologists.