A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Eulau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Eulau is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Eulau, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Eulau graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eulau has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen M Eulau MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Eulau practice?
- Dr. Stephen Eulau has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Eulau practices Radiation Oncology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Edmonds, WA and Bellevue, WA.
See Seattle Oncologists.