Dr. Stephen Evangelisti MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Rochester, NY

• Good
  • Bad

December 15th, 2016
Wonderful surgical results, caring atmosphere
I have had breast augmentation and liposuction procedures with Dr. Evangelisti. I am thrilled with the results, Dr. E is truly skilled. Dr. E and his entire staff are extremely warm, caring and professional. They each take the time to answer EVERY question in a thoughtful way. Dr. E and his staff are accessible by phone as well as the office and I have never felt rushed. They do an excellent job of managing expectations. They prepare you with step-by-step information to help ensure the best surgical outcome and provide a caring environment that promotes health and healing.

July 12th, 2016
Great Practice
I got breast implants with him and I am very with the outcome his staff is amazing your greeted by one of the sweetest women I have ever met as his receptionist and his office nurse Karen is simply amazing calls you even when she isn't in the office if you have a question for her. The doctor himself is great such a sweet and knowledgeable man I always felt comfortable with him and he was always there for me to answers questions if he was in the office or if he wasn't he gave me his cell phone number to contact him there for emergencies. I can not rave more about this practice and have been telling everyone I know who is considering plastic surgery of any kind to go and see him.

July 3rd, 2016
satisfied
great staff, Dr Evangilisti is a very caring, compassionate man. He did a very nice job, with fat transfer to the face, will go back to him, and recommend him to otheres

June 24th, 2016
fat grafting
I was very happy with Dr. Evangelisti, he is very professional, extremely honest, compassionate man, he did a great job on my face, facial fat grafting, I am very happy with my results, and I will go back to him, as I have also recommended him to my friends. Thank you Dr. E.

January 20th, 2016
the staff is disgustingly rude they speak to patients any way they do not try to help you or work with your schedule it took them 4 months to schedule me in.

April 24th, 2015
Dr. Evangelisti was excellent. He spends all the time you need talking through your procedure. Our 16 year old had a bilateral breast reduction and he and his staff treated her with the highest level of respect and were sensitive to her age and needs. She has not had one issue since surgery and is almost completely healed after only a month. We would highly recommend Dr. Evangelisti.

April 18th, 2015
Dr. Evangelisti performed a tummy tuck and a breast reduction on me. He did a fantastic job! Followup was wonderful. Dr. E. even gives you his own cell number so that you can reach him personally at any time. The staff is so personable that they feel like friends. Wonderful place to go!

February 21st, 2015
I had a breast reduction by Dr. Evangelisti. I couldn't have asked for a better result or a better doctor. His kind and caring manner, his thorough explanation of the procedure and what to expect, his clear expertise and his amazing staff were far above my hopes and expectations. I recommend him without hesitation to anyone who is considering this procedure. Seriously, do yourself a favor: make an appointment- don't wait like I did and let years go by during which you could have had the breasts that are proportionate for your body size instead of the ones that you have now.

February 15th, 2015
Great surgeon and wonderful, experienced, friendly and helpful staff...love Debbie!
My life changed for the better thanks to Dr. Evangelisti and his staff. I always wanted and needed a tummy tuck due to the after affects of giving birth to three children but was frightened with stories of malpractice and butcher jobs. Thanks to a close friend who went through the procedure and had excellent results. She had done all the homework for me; researched all kinds of plastic surgeons and decided that Dr. Evangelisti was the best choice. I finally went through with it and have been extremely happy. My confidence level and sex appeal boosted off the chart. The only downfall for me was suffering from a pinch nerve after the surgery that gave me excruciating pain. However, Dr. Evangelisti and Debbie did everything in their power to bring me comfort and saw me as often as I needed them without any waiting time and the problem eventually went away. I just haven't been completely happy with the scar around my belly button which worsen after a bellybutton hernia surgery. I'm hoping that Dr. Evangelisti can help me once more with lessening the scar and I trust him enough to return to him which I plan on doing fairly soon. My sister went to a different surgeon for her tummy tuck do to the type of finance she needle and her results were less than desirable. She wished she had been able to go to Dr. Evangelisti as I had recommended. I am confident that most clients will get a five star result!

February 9th, 2015
Great Experience
Staff was friendly and knowledgeable. Doctor was accessible and willing to answer questions at anytime. Great bed side manner and cares about the patient.

January 22nd, 2015
Dr. Stephen Evangelisti review
Excellent, professional staff. They were welcoming, and put me at ease about going through with surgery. Dr. Evangelisti did an excellent job on my surgery, and his bedside manner is calm, quiet, and charming. I chose him because I had heard such great reviews about his work. The whole office is exceptional. Highly recommend.

August 21st, 2014
Cosmetic Surgery
I waited so long to get the procedures I have always wanted. It wasn't until I met Dr. Evangelisti that I finally felt comfortable enough to go forward with my surgery. My first reaction after seeing the results was that I wish I found him sooner so I could have done it sooner. The staff at the office and the surgery center made me feel at ease and cared about. I even went back a second time to have another procedure and the results and care were just the same. He is the only surgeon I would ever recommend.