A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Carlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Carlson is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Carlson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlson graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carlson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Chippewa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Frank Carlson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen F. Carlson practice?
- Dr. Stephen Carlson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Carlson practices Family Medicine near Chippewa Falls, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Eau Claire, WI.
See Chippewa Falls Primary Care Doctors.