inactive

Stephen F Cummings MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

July 9th, 2015
Funny guy! Great manners and thorough.

May 21st, 2015
highly recommend!
Great bedside manner, good sense of humor, made me feel very comfortable and in good hands.

March 4th, 2015
Great Doctor
Excellent Doctor. He was very helpful and informative.

April 17th, 2013
I agree with previous reviewer
The exact same thing happened to me at a walk in clinic and had same experience with this same doctor. An empty parking lot and waiting room and yet I had to wait over an hour to be seen by him as he must have had his dinner waiting. NO antibiotics given even though I know I have a sinus infection. He is a nice man but he needs to retire rather than waste peoples time, total time was over two hours and No script. I have to go see another physician, pay another fee, to get help, and Obama care hasn't even kicked in yet! Extremely disappointed and still feel lousy. What's worse is these doctors usually fill in for other doctors who are out on vacation so they can pop up anywhere in the state, call ahead. Good luck.

November 19th, 2012
Went to the walk in clinic with my daughter. He Would not give give antibiotics for a sinus infection that she has had for a month. A week ago I was in the same medical office for the same thing my daughter has and was prescribed an antibiotic from a different Dr. Instead he prescribed nasonex nose spray, which we had to wait 20 minutes after the visit for him to write out the prescription. He also said if it persists maybe she should go to her own physician.