A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Jacobs is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Jacobs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Jacobs has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Imperial Point Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Fred Jacobs MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stephen F. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Stephen Jacobs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Jacobs practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland Park, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Internists and Fort Lauderdale Pulmonologists.