A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Lowry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lowry
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lowry Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Lowry, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Bacterial Infections
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Experimental Sarcoma
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Gram-Negative Bacterial Infections
- Multiple Organ Failure
- Nutrition Disorders
- Protein-Energy Malnutrition
- Systemic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (Sepsis)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowry graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lowry has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Frederick Lowry MD is a male Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen F. Lowry practice?
- Dr. Stephen Lowry has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Lowry practices Surgery near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Surgeons.