A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Lowry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Lowry, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Bacterial Infections
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Experimental Sarcoma
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Gram-Negative Bacterial Infections
- Multiple Organ Failure
- Nutrition Disorders
- Protein-Energy Malnutrition
- Systemic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (Sepsis)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowry graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lowry has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lowry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen F. Lowry practice?
Dr. Stephen Lowry practices Surgery near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Surgeons.