A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Lowry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Lowry, MD is board certified in Surgery.
He has special expertise in 15 Areas, including Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome ARDS, Bacteremia, and Bacterial Infections.12 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowry graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lowry has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lowry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen F. Lowry practice?
Dr. Stephen Lowry practices Surgery near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Surgeons.