Dr. Stephen Lowry, MD
Dr. Stephen Frederick Lowry MD is male, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
125 Paterson St
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Lowry, MD is board certified in Surgery.
He has special expertise in 15 Areas, including Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome ARDS, Bacteremia, and Bacterial Infections.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowry graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lowry has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, New Brunswick
- Virtua-Memorial Hospital of Burlington
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lowry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen F. Lowry practice?
Dr. Stephen Lowry practices Surgery near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Esteban Lowry, Dr. Stefan Lowry, Dr. Stephan Lowry, Dr. Steve Lowry