A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Sullivan is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Sullivan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Sullivan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southcoast Health Sys - St. Luke's Hospital
- St Lukes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Francis Sullivan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen F. Sullivan practice?
- Dr. Stephen Sullivan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Sullivan practices Ophthalmology near Middletown, RI.
Additional practice locations include: North Dartmouth, MA.
See Middletown Ophthalmologists.