Learn more about Dr. Stephen Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Sullivan is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sullivan
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Sullivan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Sullivan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Sullivan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southcoast Health Sys - St. Luke's Hospital
- St Lukes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Francis Sullivan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen F. Sullivan practice?
- Dr. Stephen Sullivan has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Sullivan practices Ophthalmology near North Dartmouth, MA.
See North Dartmouth Ophthalmologists.