Learn more about Dr. Stephen Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Sullivan is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Sullivan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Sullivan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southcoast Health Sys - St. Luke's Hospital
- St Lukes Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sullivan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen F. Sullivan practice?
Dr. Stephen Sullivan practices Ophthalmology near Middletown, RI.
Additional practice locations include: North Dartmouth, MA.
See Middletown Ophthalmologists.