Dr. Stephen Waller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Waller?

April 30th, 2015

He was a great doctor and I saw him for 15 years

October 31st, 2011

Great doctor

He is the most caring and honest DOCTOR. I HAVE EVER BEEN TOO. HE SPENDS THE TIME TO TALK TO YOU. hE MAKES YOU COMFORTABLE TO SAY ANYTHING YOU NEED TO DISCUSS WITH HIM. HE IS GREAT

September 26th, 2011

He is a Doctor that CARES..and MOST DON'T.......................

He does a full check up at least a hour very personal wants to know you as a friend......be your friend If He FEELs or has any doubt about you or concerns he will run testand explain everything. He has a greast humor and is the most wonderful Doctor I have been to in the 32 years living. I Love him and hope He does SAVES my LIFE One Day, WHich I feel He already has. He will Always be my Doctor. I pray for the people who think He is a bad Doctor which He is one of the best. I died in a car wreak and He HELPed Me walk normal and function as aperson whom I falt I was not normal, He gave me convfidence strenth and Helped to me STOP hurting so....bad. I Thank him so....much THANKS

January 4th, 2011

a very caring doctor.

dr. waller was by far the best doctor i have ever been to! i had been seeing him for about 5 years and never once did he make me feel rushed or unwanted as a patient. most doctors want to get you in and then out of their office so they can see more people, not him. he will take time to talk and explain everything and listen to your concerns. he is going to be reopening soon.

December 3rd, 2010

Dr. Waller was always very nice and very accomodating. We have a young boy with cerebral palsy and it is a difficult task to find a doctor that doesn't make you jump through hoops just to get a prescription. However, Dr. Waller just closed down his office without a word and now we are stuck without a doctor or any of our medical records. Very disappointing.

August 17th, 2010

Sucks

Worst Dr ever

April 1st, 2010

A VERY GOOD AND UNDERSTANDING DR.

DR. STEPHEN F. WALLER, I HAVE BEEN SEEING DR. WALLER FOR FIVE YEARS NOW AND I HAVE NEAVER HAD A BAD DIAGNOSE, OR PROBLEM WITH HIM. HE IS VERY CARING, VERY UNDERSTANDING. HE ALWAYS LISTINS TO WHAT YOU ARE SAYING, HE ALWAYS TAKES TIME WITH YOU AND DOSEN'T PUSH YOU OUT THE DOOR !!! HE WILL SPEND AS MUCH TIME WITH YOU AS YOU NEED !! AS LONG AS HIS DOOR STAY'S OPEN, I WILL KEEP SEEING HIM ! I LOVE HIS STAFF AS WELL.....

June 27th, 2016