A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Fahrig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Fahrig is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fahrig
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Fahrig, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fahrig graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Fahrig has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Sumner Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen A Fahrig FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Fahrig practice?
- Dr. Stephen Fahrig has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Fahrig practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Franklin, TN.
See Franklin Internists and Franklin Cardiologists.