Learn more about Dr. Stephen Fahrig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Fahrig is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Fahrig, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fahrig graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Fahrig has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Holston Valley Medical Center
- St Thomas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fahrig accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Fahrig practice?
Dr. Stephen Fahrig practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Juliet, TN and Paris, TN.
See Nashville Internists, Nashville Cardiologists, and Nashville Osteopaths.