Learn more about Dr. Stephen Fahrig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Fahrig is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fahrig
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fahrig Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Fahrig, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fahrig graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Fahrig has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Sumner Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen A Fahrig FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Fahrig practice?
- Dr. Stephen Fahrig has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Fahrig practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Internists and Nashville Cardiologists.