A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Falatyn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Falatyn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Falatyn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Disease
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Falatyn graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Falatyn has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Easton Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen P Falatyn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Falatyn practice?
- Dr. Stephen Falatyn has 6 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Falatyn practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lehighton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Hazle Township, PA.
See Lehighton Surgeons.