Learn more about Dr. Stephen Falatyn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Falatyn is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Falatyn
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Falatyn Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Infectious Disease
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Falatyn graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Falatyn has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Easton Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen P Falatyn MD is a male Spine Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Falatyn practice?
- Dr. Stephen Falatyn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Falatyn practices Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.
See Bethlehem Surgeons.