A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Falatyn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Falatyn is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Falatyn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Disease
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Falatyn graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Falatyn has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Easton Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen P Falatyn MD is a male Spine Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Falatyn practice?
- Dr. Stephen Falatyn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Falatyn practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Orthopedic Surgeons.