A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Falatyn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Falatyn is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Falatyn
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Falatyn Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Infectious Disease
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Falatyn graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Falatyn has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Easton Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen P Falatyn MD is a male Spine Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Falatyn practice?
- Dr. Stephen Falatyn has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Falatyn practices Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons and Allentown Orthopedic Surgeons.