Learn more about Dr. Stephen Falatyn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Falatyn is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Falatyn
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Falatyn Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Infectious Disease
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Falatyn graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Falatyn has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Easton Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen P Falatyn MD is a male Spine Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Falatyn practice?
- Dr. Stephen Falatyn has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Falatyn practices Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons and Allentown Orthopedic Surgeons.