3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Don't let this surgeon near your spine show details Don't let this surgeon near your spine
by linda brenner on Feb 14th, 2016

Dr Falatyn is more concerned with his specialty(scoliosis ) than with patient issues. My surgery (T12-L4) has left me with nerve damage in my feet and unable to stand or walk without pain. See a neuro surgeon for spine surgery instead of this doctor.

Apr 15th, 2015

This doctor was highly recommended but failed to perform as believed. I've suffered in pain and he and his staff just don't care! His staff are rude, discourteous, indifferent, obnoxious, argumentative, and totally uncaring. They all smile when you walk in for your first appointment , but later on watch out.

STEVEN FALATYN IS A BUTCHER, Stay away, or live the rest of your life in pain. show details STEVEN FALATYN IS A BUTCHER, Stay away, or live the rest of your life in pain.
by Darin Arthofer on Jan 28th, 2015

If you have a simple operation planned, this simple mind MAY be able to handle it. Due to the abundance of information available and printed on the internet I found NUMEROUS other patients who have had botched surgeries by STEVEN FALATYN. What the problem is, he tried to make me believe, reinforce the notion, I was getting better. Month after month I felt worse. This went on for over a year. At the year and a half point this idiot makes me take a mental stability questionnaire. Are you depressed? Well yes, you didn't fix me, and now I am worse. Who would not be. The more I read I have found others this guy butchered. Over and over I read how they questioned him, just as I did. Falatyn became irate, until the one visit he had to admit I didn't fuse. But once again it was me, so sorry, I was the problem. STAY AWAY FROM THIS HACK. He pushed me off, pushed me off, by the time things were done, so much time passed. I went to an attorney. He told me this was not the first time he had a client visit him in regards to this Dr, and the Dr did exactly the same thing to the other poor patient. Falatyn, you ever read this, you can call me. I request you call me. Please, do. The last office visit I had you walked out on me saying you couldn't do anything for me...that was right after the statue of limitations past. Maybe he is smarter then I gave him credit. Patients beware.

I am so happy that I found Dr Falatyn show details I am so happy that I found Dr Falatyn
by Sally on Nov 18th, 2013

I was in such pain before I saw this wonderful doctor. I was limping for about 6 months and was about to lose my job. My leg pain was terrible. I got an appointment without much trouble and I was surprised that we talked for a good 10 or 15 minutes about all the non-surgical options for my back before he even mentioned anything about surgery. I wanted surgery and I am doing great. No pain! I saw him for one year check and I thanked him for doing such a wonderful job. He is very skilled and has great bedside manners.

Ruined my young adulthood show details Ruined my young adulthood
by Victoria Kelly on Jul 28th, 2013

I had 3 failed surgeries performed by Dr. Falatyn when I was in high school. I could not lay down, breath, walk, or have a normal teenage life. These failed surgeries led to 2 more surgeries done by Dr. Boachie in NY. I lost 7 years of my life going in and out of hospitals. I was in chronic pain until the doc in NY could fix the horrible job Dr. Falatyn did. Dr. Falatyn refused to believe he did something wrong, even when he looked at a post op X-ray and was surprised to see that he left metal in the was meant to come out because I was allergic and rejecting it. RUN! BAD!

refuses to see patients show details refuses to see patients
Sep 19th, 2012

Don't even bother wasting your time with this doctor or practice. He will refuse to treat you since obviously he has no morals.

A miracle worker show details A miracle worker
May 29th, 2011

My mother kept falling, losing her balance and could never figure out why. She was treated by internal medicine and orthopedic doctors in St. George Utah with no relief. Neurosurgery on her spine in Las Vegas NV didn't help much either. Eventually, she went to Dr. F, while spending the summer here in the Lehigh Valley. He diagnosed her correctly, operated on her and now she's like a new woman at 81. Dr. F has all the attributes you'd ever want or need in a physician and surgeon.

Don't waste your time show details Don't waste your time
by BEWARE on Mar 10th, 2011

I do not know how he gets such good reviews. Do not trust him. Two surgeries and four years later all he can tell me now is "I don't know". That is his answer. BEWARE It is only your back.

Jul 29th, 2010

Treated me horribly and in a demeaning way. He is not the person he appears to be initially. Have serious physical limitations and chronic pain following surgery. Have been told by other specialists I have to see now that he performed a needless surgery. I am now being seen by several specialists. He has anger problems and I feel he is desparate just to make a few dollars. I may never recover. What it has done to me emotionally is horrible. What it has put my family through is horrible. He takes advantage of vulnerability and is ONLY in it for a quick buck. I am concerned for people that may also be taken advantage of by him.