A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Falkenberry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Falkenberry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Falkenberry
Pregnancy Patient Education Learn about fetal development at different stages of trimesters with our pregnancy patent education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Falkenberry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Falkenberry, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Falkenberry graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Falkenberry has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen S Falkenberry MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen S. Falkenberry practice?
- Dr. Stephen Falkenberry has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Falkenberry practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Providence, RI.
See Providence Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Providence Oncologists.