Learn more about Dr. Stephen Falkenberry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Falkenberry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Falkenberry
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Falkenberry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Falkenberry, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Falkenberry graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Falkenberry has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen S Falkenberry MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen S. Falkenberry practice?
- Dr. Stephen Falkenberry has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Falkenberry practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Providence, RI.
See Providence Obstetricians & Gynecologists.