The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Falkenberry
Dr. Stephen Falkenberry, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Providence, RI. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Surgical Oncology, Gynecologic Oncology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Falkenberry is affiliated with Women & Infants Hospital of RI, Rhode Island Hospital and South County Hospital Healthcare System. Dr. Falkenberry has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Falkenberry has the following 3 specialties
- Surgical Oncology
Surgical oncologists play various roles in treating cancer. They can perform biopsies to determine if a tumor is cancerous or not. If it is, they’re trained to remove the tumor, tissue, and in some cases, all or part of an organ or bodily structure...
- Gynecologic Oncology
Gynecologic oncologists specialize in cancers that occur in the female reproductive system. This includes ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and endometrial cancer, as well as the less commonly talked about female reproductive cancers like vulvar...
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Stephen Falkenberry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Providence, RI.
Dr. John Murphy
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Providence, RI 0 mi52
Dr. Erin Brousseau
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Providence, RI 0 mi15
Dr. Amr Abdel Kader
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
Providence, RI 0 mi