Dr. Stephen Falkowski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Falkowski?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

January 10th, 2017

Run from this guy...

Met first time looking for new primary care physician after moving from out of state. Didn't want to really listen, only interested in his laptop and telling me he would not refill any of my two prescriptions, and basically spoke down to me ( I am 55) and treated me like I was trying to get drugs from him, really pathetic situation...

July 9th, 2014

polite non-listener

first of all he wasnt very attentive, he changed all my medications but one, but the worst part was he wrote prescriptions that don't even treat my conditions, he gave me medications for other conditions that i don't have and i have adverse reactions to two of them, he just didn't listen to me at all and barely even examined me, on the plus side he was very polite. So if you want a nice doctor that doesn't listen or know what he's doing then he's your man.

September 21st, 2017