Learn more about Dr. Stephen Fall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Fall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fall
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Fall, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Fall graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fall has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Mart Fall MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Fall practice?
- Dr. Stephen Fall has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Fall practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Boise, ID.
See Boise Surgeons.