Learn more about Dr. Stephen Fall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Fall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fall
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Fall, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Fall graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fall has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Mart Fall MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Fall practice?
- Dr. Stephen Fall has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Fall practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Boise, ID.
See Boise Surgeons.