Dr. Stephen Faust Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Faust?

Racist Treatment

Posted on August 12th, 2017

I believe I was a victim of discriminatory treatment by Dr. Faust. I arrived at my scheduled appointment time of 10:30 am on August 11, 2017. When I asked about the wait time, I was told that the time would be about an hour. I told the staff that I would come back and could not sit for an hour in the waiting room. I completed some paperwork and returned. I called Dr. Faust's secretary and complained that no one had contacted me regarding the delay in the doctor's schedule and I felt this was not acceptable. She did not offer an apology but said that I cancelled my appointment and I did not cancel. When I returned later in the day to be seen, the staff took my co-pay, had me complete additional forms, Dr. Faust took me into the patient room. Dr. Faust then began to tell me how he does not adhere to the guidelines regarding seeing patients and that he will spend extra time with them. I told him it was not his fault but that an hour of waiting on my behalf is not acceptable. He then said "this is not going to work out and I suggest you be treated at a different facility". He then ushered me out. As an African American male, I would suggest that Dr. Faust would not have done this with a white male......essentially refusing care for my injury. This is discriminatory and racist.

Recommend highly!

Posted on January 6th, 2012

Dr. Faust was recommended to me as one of the best surgeons in the area for hip replacement. I would have to agree - My recovery went well, and the personal care both before and after from both the doctor and staff was thorough, professional, and friendly. Dr. Faust was very thorough in explaining the procedure and the recovery process- there were no surprises, and everything went well.

Posted on October 24th, 2011