Learn more about Dr. Stephen Fedder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Fedder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fedder
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Fedder Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Fedder, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fedder graduated from New York University.
Dr. Fedder has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Lloyd Fedder FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen L. Fedder practice?
- Dr. Stephen Fedder has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Fedder practices Neurological Surgery near Wynnewood, PA.
See Wynnewood Neurological Surgeons.