A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Fedder is Good. Dr. Fedder has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Fedder, MD, FACS is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
He has special expertise in 9 Areas, including Cancer, Degenerative Spine, and Disc Surgery.6 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fedder graduated from New York University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fedder has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fedder accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Fedder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen L. Fedder practice?
Dr. Stephen Fedder practices Neurological Surgery near Wynnewood, PA.
See Wynnewood Neurological Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Esteban Fedder, Dr. Stefan Fedder, Dr. Stephan Fedder, Dr. Steve Fedder