A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Fedec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Fedec is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fedec
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fedec graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Fedec has 9 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Gregory Fedec DO is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen G. Fedec practice?
- Dr. Stephen Fedec has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Fedec practices Cardiology near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Cardiologists.