A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Fedec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Fedec is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fedec
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fedec Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fedec graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Fedec has 9 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Gregory Fedec DO is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen G. Fedec practice?
- Dr. Stephen Fedec has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Fedec practices Cardiology near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Cardiologists.