Learn more about Dr. Stephen Feman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Feman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Feman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Inherited Retinal Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Feman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Feman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Des Peres Hospital
- St Mary'S Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen S. Feman practice?
Dr. Stephen Feman practices Ophthalmology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Ophthalmologists.