A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Feman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Feman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Feman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Inherited Retinal Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Feman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Feman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary'S Health Center
- Des Peres Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen S Feman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen S. Feman practice?
- Dr. Stephen Feman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Feman practices Ophthalmology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Collinsville, IL.
See Saint Louis Ophthalmologists.