Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Ferenczy
Dr. Stephen Ferenczy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lorain, OH. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ferenczy is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic Children's Hospital for Rehabilitation, Community Health Partners of OH-West and EMH Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Ferenczy has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Stephen Ferenczy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lorain, OH.
Dr. Angelo Barile
Lorain, OH 0 mi14
Dr. Feyrouz Al Ashkar
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Lorain, OH 0 mi17
Dr. Soo Hyun Kim
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Lorain, OH 0 mi11