A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Ferrall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Ferrall, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferrall graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Ferrall has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
- Moreno Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Jude Ferrall MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Ferrall practice?
- Dr. Stephen Ferrall has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Ferrall practices Emergency Medicine near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Emergency Physicians.