Learn more about Dr. Stephen Ferzoco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Ferzoco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferzoco
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ferzoco Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Ferzoco, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferzoco graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ferzoco has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen John Ferzoco MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Ferzoco practice?
- Dr. Stephen Ferzoco has 5 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Ferzoco practices Surgery near Norwood, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica Plain, MA and Boston, MA.
See Norwood Surgeons.