A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Feuerbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Feuerbach is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Feuerbach, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Feuerbach graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Feuerbach has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- United Hospital System Kenosha Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feuerbach accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 5 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Feuerbach practice?
Dr. Stephen Feuerbach practices Family Medicine near Kenosha, WI.
See Kenosha Family Physicians.