Dr. Stephen Fiedorek Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Fiedorek?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Fiedorek?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 14th, 2016

Wonderful GI doc

Dr. Fiedorek is amazing. He is thorough and careful not to miss anything that could be overlooked. He has taken great care of our daughter and always easy to reach when we have a problem. In our opinion he is the best GI Doctor in the state. Dr Fiedorek genuinely cares about his patients and talks to our daughter on her level, involving her in her care, rather than just talking to us parents as if she weren't there. Can not say enough good things about this wonderful man.

February 4th, 2014

Mrs.

I met Dr. Fiedorek 20 years ago at Children's Hospital in Little Rock, AR. when my son was diagnosed with bili atresia. We have been with him since that time until recently when my son attended college in St. Louis MO became ill again and is now on the transplant list in MO. But I must tell you that is not a better Dr. than Dr. Fiedorek. He made sure that my son had the best care and I felt complete confidence in him at all times. We've had many close calls with my son over the years and Dr. Fiedorek was always there for us. I feel the reason my son is 20 and hasn't yet had to have a transplant is due to the care of Dr. Fiedorek. I was always able to get in touch with him. We were 3 hrs from his office and I was always able to talk with him, and believe me there were many calls. He is a wonderful Dr. and a wonderful man.

February 21st, 2013

Dr. Fiedorick Is An EXCELLENT Doctor

After several ER visits and other doctors not taking my son's symptoms seriously, I was finally guided to Doctor Fiedorick. He was the first to really take my son's case seriously and really took time to explore the problem. My son has Eosinophilic Colitis, which does not seem commonly known in the medical community. Doctor Fedorick worked with Dr. Pesek (immunologist at Ark. Children's Hospital) to get the diagnosis and my teenage son has returned to a normal life. Dr. Fiedorick is an answered prayer for me and my son. This is the man to see.

May 14th, 2012

Vickie Fox parent

Dr. Fiedorek has been my son's Dr. for the past 18 years. He is wonderful, caring and has been there any time we have needed him even thought we live 3 hours away. I can't tell you what a reassurance he has been for my family with my son's liver illness. He is a wonderful competent Dr. and I am proud of have him for my son's Dr. I can not say enough GOOD about him.

September 13th, 2017