A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Fierstien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Fierstien is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Fierstien, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fierstien graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fierstien has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Barry Fierstien MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen B. Fierstien practice?
- Dr. Stephen Fierstien has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Fierstien practices Diagnostic Radiology near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Radiologists.