A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Fink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Fink is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Fink graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fink has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St. John River District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Harold Fink DO is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen H. Fink practice?
- Dr. Stephen Fink has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Fink practices Plastic Surgery near East China, MI.
See East China Surgeons.