Dr. Stephen Fink DO Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

February 12th, 2016
Happy with my boyfriends facelift
Dr. Fink, is one of the most compassionate plastic surgoens my boyfriend and I have had the privlige of interacting with. My boyfriend is a retired weightlifter and MMA fighter and was not happy with how he looked. As he has gotten older his skin that once housed very large muscles did not snap back all the way so he had more sagging around his face and neck than he was happy with so, when he heard of Dr. Fink he made an appointment to see him. During his consultation Dr. Fink informed him about everything he could expect and suggested he also do his eyes as it would enhance his outcome. My boyfriend biggest concern was having noticable scars because he shaves his head. Dr. Fink assured him that his technique would minimize the scars.He was there to help us with anything we needed during the healing process by prescribing healing techniques and watching him closely. His outcome was even better than we had expected and his scars are barely noticeable. Dr. Fink cares deeply about his patients he not only is a talented Surgeon he is a man of his word. We would recommend Dr. Fink to anyone who wants a surgeon to improve how they look and feel about themselves.