Dr. Stephen Fink DO Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Newport Beach, CA

4.9

March 31st, 2017
This man is an outstanding plastic surgeon
I am a professional singer. I need to incessantly strive to achieve as youthful appearance as is possible for myself and for my audiences. I searched for quite some time to find a doctor that I could feel confident would be able to make me look younger. I found one...his name is Doctor Stephen Fink. This man is an outstanding plastic surgeon. Whether you wish to have minor non-invasive facial skin improvements, or somewhat invasive facial plastic surgery, Dr. Fink is an expert in all of these areas. I recently attended a high school reunion, and two doctors who sat at my dinner table said to me that I looked at least 15 years younger than the classmates attending the reunion. That's a darn good testimonial to Dr. Fink's talent and experience. Dr. Fink is a caring and Godly man who strives to ensure each of his patients are completely satisfied with his work

March 29th, 2017
So very happy ready to do it again
Dr Fink was excellent he did my face and neck got rid of my turkey neck. So very happy ready to do it again but no money

March 27th, 2017
Dr Fink was so gifted and caring !
Dr FINK was so gifted and caring ! My results are fantastic and 3 years later people still Can't believe my age . My results are so natural and that is the key to good plastic surgery I would highly recommend Dr Fink. Without a doubt!

March 13th, 2017
I cannot thank Dr Fink enough for bringing back my face to what it was 25 years ago! His artistic work is so amazing that close relatives did not know I had surgery, they just think I'm one that does not show my age. What a happy daily gift. A million thanks is not enough.

March 7th, 2017
My experience with Dr. Fink was excellent. It was a huge decision and, even years later, I am so happy he was the one who did my Lifestyle Lift. I still look years younger than my real age (71) and people tell me this almost every day (if I tell them my real age). It was subtle, but effective, and Dr. Fink made the initially scary process a pleasant, even relaxing, one. I am happy I made the decision and would recommend Dr. Fink to anyone who wants facial surgery that doesn't look like facial surgery, but wants to look more youthful!

February 12th, 2016
Happy with my boyfriends facelift
Dr. Fink, is one of the most compassionate plastic surgoens my boyfriend and I have had the privlige of interacting with. My boyfriend is a retired weightlifter and MMA fighter and was not happy with how he looked. As he has gotten older his skin that once housed very large muscles did not snap back all the way so he had more sagging around his face and neck than he was happy with so, when he heard of Dr. Fink he made an appointment to see him. During his consultation Dr. Fink informed him about everything he could expect and suggested he also do his eyes as it would enhance his outcome. My boyfriend biggest concern was having noticable scars because he shaves his head. Dr. Fink assured him that his technique would minimize the scars.He was there to help us with anything we needed during the healing process by prescribing healing techniques and watching him closely. His outcome was even better than we had expected and his scars are barely noticeable. Dr. Fink cares deeply about his patients he not only is a talented Surgeon he is a man of his word. We would recommend Dr. Fink to anyone who wants a surgeon to improve how they look and feel about themselves.