Hematologists, Oncology Specialist (cancer)
Video profile
Ct Multispeciality
1260 Silas Deane Hwy
Wethersfield, CT 06109
860-246-6647
Locations and availability (7)

3.0

|  Find another doctor!  |  show details
May 13th, 2013

If you would like to see a doctor who talks more about himself than showing concern for his patient than this is the doctor for you. Had my physical 2 months ago and can't get either the doctor or office to return any of my phone calls to let me know my test results. Unacceptable

|  Poor Bedside Manor, and Uncompassionate  |  show details
by a spiritual being on Mar 23rd, 2013

Although Dr. Firshein may be educated, that does not mean he should be seeing patients. He is not forthcoming on information and when presenting diagnosis, does so in a "hit and run" manor. He should stick to research so that he doesn't have to deal with people. If it were just my experience I could say that maybe I am not looking at this in the correct light, however my family has had the same experiences where he has a dogmatic attitude, doesn't care about the patient and has absolutely no compassion. I hope this review will save someone the anger and pain that I and my family have experienced with this individual.

Sep 17th, 2012

He did not answer questions I had after the diagnosis was given. In fact the diagnosis ended up being incorrect! I ended up going to another doctor who did answer my questions and also accurately diagnosed me. Waste of time, time that could have gone towards my treatment.

Jun 23rd, 2011

Outstanding doctor with great bedside manner who takes the time to understand how you are feeling.

Mar 26th, 2011

Dr Firshein is smart and conservative. His real interst is hematology so he can come up short in some areas of internal medicine/primary care such as muscular skeletal issues. He does listen and will make referrals if you persist about you concerns.