Learn more about Dr. Stephen Flax:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Flax is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flax
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Flax Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Flax, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Flax graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Flax has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Medical Center Inc
- City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen H Flax MD is a male Dermatologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen H. Flax practice?
- Dr. Stephen Flax has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Flax practices Internal Medicine and Dermatology near Winchester, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Martinsburg, WV.
See Winchester Internists and Winchester Dermatologists.