Learn more about Dr. Stephen Flax:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Flax is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flax
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Flax Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Flax, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Flax graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Flax has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Medical Center Inc
- City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen H Flax MD is a male Dermatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen H. Flax practice?
- Dr. Stephen Flax has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Flax practices Internal Medicine and Dermatology near Winchester, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Martinsburg, WV.
See Winchester Internists and Winchester Dermatologists.