Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Flax
Dr. Stephen Flax, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Winchester, VA, with another office in Martinsburg, WV. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology, Dermatopathology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Flax is affiliated with Winchester Medical Center, Valley Health Care Center and Dermatology Associates, Inc. Dr. Flax has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Flax has the following 3 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine...
A dermatopathologist is an expert in both dermatology and pathology. They specialize in diseases related to the skin, but where a dermatologist would examine a potentially-cancerous mole by looking at it, a dermatopathologist would examine your...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Stephen Flax is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winchester, VA.