Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Fleet
Dr. Stephen Fleet, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brattleboro, VT, with another office in Peabody, MA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Fleet is affiliated with Lahey Medical Center, Brattleboro Memorial Hospital and Lahey Clinic. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Fleet has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Stephen Fleet is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brattleboro, VT.
Dr. Carolyn Taylor-Olson
Brattleboro, VT 0.01 mi38
Dr. Karen Scott
Brattleboro, VT 0.01 mi17
Dr. Robert Burke
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Brattleboro, VT 0.01 mi26