Dr. Stephen Fletcher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Fletcher?

March 3rd, 2015

Love love love dr Fletcher and his nurse Paula!!

October 16th, 2012

we love DR.fLETCHER

April 17th, 2012

i waited over 3 hours for a visit

September 15th, 2011

Dr Fletcher saved my Son's Life

Dr Fletcher eased my pain and the worries of almost loosing my 10 year old son when he fell out of a tree hit his head, and had a bleed in his Brain, Dr. Fletcher performed emergency surgery and saved my Son from internally bleeding or becomming a vegetable and was so comforting to me being all alone,single parent! He promised me my son would be ok and he would save his life which he did! I owe him MY life!!

January 6th, 2011

Find another doctor

Fletcher is an arrogant jerk of a doctor. My son began to see him around 4 mos for severe hydrocephalus. Like a previous reviewer, stated, he seemed nice & thorough on the first visit, but it went downhill from there. I'd come in with my list of questions & he'd make me feel like my questions were stupid. He rarely gave a direct answer to any of them anyway. We got a second opinion (which he even suggested). When I told him about it, his ego must have been bruised, because he just flipped. He sarcastically said I seen 2 doctors, why not 3? I'll recommend another. When faced with a possible shunt surgery, I asked him to consider the scheduling of it because of our insurance out-of-pocket costs. That sent him over the edge. He basically accused me of putting a price on my child by asking him to consider the expense of a surgery. (Any mother knows you'd pay anything to fix your baby!) I was bawling my eyes out & he's got the door open & everyone in the office saw his complete overreaction to my reasonable question. You know he was out of line when the office manager had to come in to try & smooth things over with me. Then, one day when I was calling for a refill, the coward had his sweet nurse (poor girl) tell me over the phone that he would transfer my son's records over to the 2nd surgeon - he didn't want to treat him anymore. He needs to get over himself. If you want decent doctor/patient communication you should find another doctor.

October 14th, 2010

Pick a Different Doc for your kid if possible.

My child has seen alot of docs and Dr. F's attitude, arrogance and condensending manner is prob the worse we have seen. He makes a plan with you in his office, then doesn't follow thru. My husband even commented that he has two personalities - one in the beginning to "schmooze" you, then after you are committed, his true personality shows. I would take my kid elsewhere if possible.

August 27th, 2010

Chiari for my child

February 15th, 2009

Dr. Fletcher is a WONDERFUL physician. He is professional,caring and at the top of his profession. He has operated on my child 4 times, and treats her as if she is his own child, that is something you do not see everyday. There is NO ONE better in pediatric neurosurgery.

July 31st, 2017