A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Flynn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Flynn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flynn
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Flynn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Flynn, DABMA, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Flynn graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Flynn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- MetroHealth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Patrick Flynn DABMA and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Flynn practice?
- Dr. Stephen Flynn has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Flynn practices Family Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Family Physicians.