Dr. Stephen Forner Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Forner?

Great, compassionate physician

Posted on March 4th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Forner as a patient for almost 2 years. He is kind, considerate and most of all, a great doctor. He always makes sure I understand the changes in my treatment, and also, he makes time to answer my questions.

Posted on September 20th, 2014

Took my son to Dr. Forner years ago for nerve damage in his leg. Dr. Forner used barbaric method of testing nerve. My son was dripping wet from the pain Dr. Forner caused while "checking" the nerve for feeling. His equipment was outdated and extremely dirty and dusty. Would not ever recommend this doctor to anyone.

Very Knowledgable

Posted on June 27th, 2013

1st off when you have an appt time, you get in on time if not earlier. They are very prompt and efficient. Dr. Forner listens to what the patient has to say. He has been the only doctor to move forward on dealing w/my migraines. Most docs want to prescribe the same meds I have already tried. Highly recommend Dr. Forner. His staff is great too.

I have had a good experience with Dr. Forner

Posted on May 13th, 2013

I have had a good experience with Dr. Forner as my Neurologist for about 15 years. He has never been impatient or unkind to me.

The rudest dr I have ever met

Posted on May 24th, 2012

This guy grilled me about things that my referring physician should have had in my paperwork. I clearly had listed memory loss, so of cod urse I couldnt recall if I took a drug 3 years ago. He was so rude and totally uncaring!

Posted on September 22nd, 2011

I have been to many Physicians in my life. I have never had a Dr. to take as much time with me or be as knowlegable about my medical condition, as he is. I have never had to wait in the waiting room for my appointment. And the office staff has always been very helpful.

Trusted and knowledgeable neurologist

Posted on March 3rd, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Forner's for abt. 20 yrs., and my daughter abt. 14 yrs. He has always been extremely knowledgable, direct, thorough and tireless in his approach to helping us. You rarely wait to get in to your appt., and I would DEFINITELY recommend anyone to seek his counsel. I do trust him implicitely, as he has never given up on trying to better my life, and has been very pro-active in trying any new treatments that may be of help to me. As well, my daughter has been under his care and he has managed her condition phenomenally. Thank you to Dr. Forner and all his devoted and caring staff!

Posted on October 20th, 2017