A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Fortunoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Fortunoff, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Fortunoff graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Fortunoff has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen F Fortunoff MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen F. Fortunoff practice?
- Dr. Stephen Fortunoff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Fortunoff practices Urology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Cove, NY.
See Scottsdale Urologists.