A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Fortunoff, MD is board certified in Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fortunoff graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fortunoff has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital at Glen Cove
- North Shore University Hospital at Forest
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fortunoff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Fortunoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen F. Fortunoff practice?
Dr. Stephen Fortunoff practices Urology near Glen Cove, NY.
See Glen Cove Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Esteban Fortunoff, Dr. Stefan Fortunoff, Dr. Stephan Fortunoff, Dr. Steve Fortunoff