A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Fox, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Fox has 47 hospital affiliations:
- Duncan Regional Hospital, Inc
- Lake Wales Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen G Fox MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen G. Fox practice?
- Dr. Stephen Fox has 10 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Fox practices Diagnostic Radiology near Wagoner, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ and Tempe, AZ.
See Wagoner Radiologists.