A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Frank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frank
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Frank Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Frank, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Frank graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Frank has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Jay Frank MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Frank practice?
- Dr. Stephen Frank has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Frank practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Grand Junction, CO.
See Grand Junction Internists and Grand Junction Oncologists.