A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Frank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Frank, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Frank graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Frank has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Jay Frank MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Frank practice?
- Dr. Stephen Frank has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Frank practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, CO and Grand Junction, CO.
See Denver Internists and Denver Oncologists.