Dr. Stephen Franklin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Franklin?

Patient Family Member

Posted on October 26th, 2011

Dr. Franklin has made a tremendous difference in the care of my family member. Dr. Franklin sat down with us and took the time to explain the goals treatment and answered all of our question. I would recommend Dr. Franklin becuase he is an exellent, and caring Dctor. He is quite knowledgable and took time with us, which made the experience so much better. His staff was wonderful too!

Patient and caring Doctor

Posted on August 23rd, 2009

Dr. Franklin has been extremely helpful in taking care and managing my health care. His patient and caring personality has allowed me to manage my health better than before. His professional and caring approach has made a positive impact on my life. Because of this I am sure Dr. Franklin has made positive a impacton other patients like myself. I would recommend Dr. Franklin to anyone who is need of a professional and caring Doctor.

Posted on April 9th, 2009

Very compassionate, professional and curteous doctor with excellent bedside manners. Dr. Franklin is an awsome doctor who spends plenty of time with me and my family. He is a wonderful doctor to have.

Most Unprofessional physician I've ever met.

Posted on January 23rd, 2009

Poor patient care. Arrogant, unprofessional, uncaring and dangerous. Shouldn't be trusted for patient care.

Posted on February 8th, 2017