A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Fries:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Fries is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Fries, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fries graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Fries has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
- Avista Adventist Hospital
- Avista Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Michael Fries MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Fries practice?
- Dr. Stephen Fries has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Fries practices Pediatrics near Boulder, CO.
See Boulder Pediatricians.