Dr. Stephen Fritts MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

March 12th, 2012
disgusted patient
I wet to the Helen Keller Imaging Center for MRI's that were ordered by my physician. He ordered these because I was having severe pain along with both leg weakness and numbness and arm weakness and numbness. The doctor's office obtained prior approval for these MRIs prior to my going to Helen Keller Imaging. When I got there a tech was very rude and short with me and even criticized the credibility of my doctor. Additionally, she would not permit me to get one of the MRIs that my doctor ordered.. Worse yet, a man there named, Mr. Dan Jackson came out and treated me like I was a "bad" child. I am a 56 year old man who owns several successful businesses in the Shoals. Mr. Jackson asked me very personal questions not relevant to the MRIs. He did this in front of several other people. The questions Mr. Jackson asked me were not germaine to radiology or payment of services at all. I was so gaslit and offended that I just left and called my doctor's office. I was promptly scheduled at Shoals Open MRI. The staff at Shoals Open MRI treated me very well and I obtained my MRIs without incident. I plan to share my experiences with anyone that needs radiology services. I do not know if Mr. Dan Jackson is just generally rude or if he thought I was someone else whom he did not like. In any event behavior like that demonstrated by Mr. Dan Jackson can ruin a business!