A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Fritz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Fritz, Internist, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Fritz, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Clinical Research
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fritz graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fritz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fritz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 10 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen B. Fritz practice?
Dr. Stephen Fritz practices Allergy & Immunology near Eagle, ID.
See Eagle Allergists.