A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Fritz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Fritz, Internist, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fritz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fritz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Fritz, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Clinical Research
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fritz graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fritz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Bernard Fritz MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen B. Fritz practice?
- Dr. Stephen Fritz has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Fritz practices Allergy & Immunology near Eagle, ID.
See Eagle Allergists.