Learn more about Dr. Stephen Frohwein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Frohwein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frohwein
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Frohwein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Frohwein, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Frohwein graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Frohwein has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam General Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Craig Frohwein MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen C. Frohwein practice?
- Dr. Stephen Frohwein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Frohwein practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Lithonia, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Lithonia Internists and Lithonia Cardiologists.