A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Frohwein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Frohwein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Frohwein, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hot Flashes
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Frohwein graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Frohwein has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Dekalb Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frohwein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen C. Frohwein practice?
Dr. Stephen Frohwein practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Obstetrics, and Reproductive Endocrinology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Greensboro, GA.
See Atlanta Internists, Atlanta Cardiologists, and Atlanta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.