A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Frohwein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Frohwein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frohwein
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Frohwein, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Frohwein graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Frohwein has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam General Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Craig Frohwein MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen C. Frohwein practice?
- Dr. Stephen Frohwein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Frohwein practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Lithonia, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Lithonia Internists and Lithonia Cardiologists.