Dr. Stephen Fryer Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Fryer?

Not my best choice

Posted on June 30th, 2014

I think his office staff is rude. His "nurse" Betsy, overtalks you and interrupts. He has her call patients with matters that she is not qualified to discuss. I have been a patient there for quite some time but I really have to do my own homework and really stay on top of my health care issues to discuss things with him. There is such a shortage of primary care physicians otherwise I would change.

Not the greatest

Posted on February 28th, 2014

My family had our new patient appointments with him. I advised him I am diabetic. As we're talking he says how he does not like to use medications unless necessary, etc. They do my bloodwork. My A1c is slightly elevated at 7.5%. His nurse (not himself) calls me and tells me he wants me on Actos. Having studied up on this already I found this is not a good medicine and has a bad Black Box warning. I said no and never went back. HE should have talked to me, not the nurse. They have no explanations of possible side effects or anything. If you go to him, make sure you do your homework.

Posted on October 1st, 2014