Dr. Stephen Fuller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Fuller?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Fuller?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 9th, 2017

Call for Help--Denied....

I waited 8 days for a return call from Stephen Fuller. I called his office twice and emailed once asking for help. "I give thanks daily to be in the position to assist others in a very intimate way and working at Primary Care Associates of Appleton provides the ultimate environment to accomplish all my wishes and goals". His actions don't seem to fit his philosophy...

August 6th, 2015

Dr. Fuller and his staff are amazing! I've been with his since 1992. He's been through every up and down from being age 19 to age 42 and even watched me and my husband raise our own four amazing children. My children LOVE him. They have always felt at ease and loved going to see him....even at their sickest. He respected all my health decisions, including having all four of my children at home with a midwife, and a lot of decisions I chose to make to treat "naturally and conservatively". We've recently moved an hour north of the valley, and have had a horrible time finding good healthcare, so I've gone through lots of ropes to get him to be covered w/ our current HMO, but I can now sleep at night knowing I have a doctor/nursing staff I trust. Big heart, great doctor, and would recommend him to everyone!!! He is so kind and compassionate towards my kids, and what a relief to not have them enter the office scared and crying. Thank You, Dr. Fuller!!!

August 1st, 2015

You couldn't ask for anything more.

Dr. Fuller is a very competent, compassionate family practitioner. He gets high marks on all levels from me. It's astonishing to read a negative (and of course anonymous) review of this physician from a patient with a 10-yr history. My personal experience is completely opposite of that patient. Of course, I'm left wondering why the disgruntled patient doesn't select a new Dr.

July 20th, 2015

Horrible doctor, don't waste your time.

Horrible doctor!!! Easily brushes off your concerns and input. He wrong diagnosed my father with a stress fracture in his foot which lead my father to the ER later that day and found out he had sepsis in his foot and spent a week in the hospital. Dr Fuller is very slow to respond to messages and overall doesn't care about his patients, nor does he follow up with anything. It's a complete waste of time to visit him and his staff is unfriendly, especially Sherry. He's been my doctor for 10+ years and has gotten progressively worse each time I've visited him. Most visits have left me waiting for at least 40 minutes before I see him. Save yourself the time, money and breath.

January 19th, 2015

Caring, Accurate, and VERY Competent Doctor in the Fox Valley!

Dr. Fuller is awesome at putting his patient at ease. He has a great sense of humor and his bedside manner couldn't be better! I interviewed 14 local doctors before choosing him 24 years ago, and he still is number one in my book!

October 14th, 2013

Outstanding

Dr. Fuller has been informative, friendly, and never made me feel like he was under a time constraint. Outstanding doctor. I just recently had to change health insurance and I paid more than a few bucks to be able to stay with Primary Care and Dr. Fuller.

June 11th, 2013

Caring & Respectful

I have been coming to Primary Care Associates of Appleton for over 3 years. Everyone is caring and respectful and they also answer all my questions. Dr. Fuller and staff take time to explain my diagnosis and further explain treatment. Even the lab does an amazing job with my 3 year old son - he didn't even cry! I love Dr. Fuller and all the nurses. I always leave knowing all information I was concerned about.

February 22nd, 2013

Truly cares

Dr. Fuller is the best doctor I have ever had. He truly cares about his patients' well-being.

March 5th, 2011

The last couple time I went to see Dr. Fuller all he did was ask a couple question and then he prescribed me some medication. The medication never helped. I now refuse to go to him because all he does is prescribe me something different each and everytime ! Im no longer going to be a guinea pig and try a bunch of medication i shouldnt be taking just because he "thinks" its going to work.

March 24th, 2010

Great down to earth dr. Knows his stuff and will tell you like it is. Great for the whole family and he remembers everything. Will take the time he needs to get the job done.

May 3rd, 2017