A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Ellis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Ellis, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 31 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Aneurysm
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Restenosis
- Coronary Stenosis
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Diabetic Vascular Disease
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 15 awards.
Dr. Ellis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Geoffrey Ellis MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen G. Ellis practice?
- Dr. Stephen Ellis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Ellis practices Interventional Cardiology near Elyria, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See Elyria Cardiologists.