A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Ellis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ellis
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ellis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Ellis, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Aneurysm
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Restenosis
- Coronary Stenosis
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Diabetic Vascular Disease
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- Heart Catheterization
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 15 awards.
Dr. Ellis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Geoffrey Ellis MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen G. Ellis practice?
- Dr. Stephen Ellis has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Ellis practices Interventional Cardiology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Cardiologists.